Hiring Foreign Workers
Temporary Foreign Worker Program
Our Foreign Worker Agency's Benefits
Benefits of Our Foreign Workers
- Very competitive fees
- Short visa processing times
- Hassle Free government paperwork (Labour Market Opinion, LMO)
- Customized foreign Worker recruitment
- We recruit our foreign workers from Ecuador, Jamaica and The Philippines
- ICCRC authorized Immigration Consultants
- 3 month performance guarantee
- Seasonal and year round contract positions
- 100% compliance with Canadian law
- We offer free, no obligation interviews with prospective candidates
- NO HIDDEN FEES
- Highly experienced, qualified and hard working foreign workers in many fields
- Loyal foreign workers committed to long-term employment
- Friendly, adaptable, team-oriented foreign workers
- Live interviews via video-conference
- Settlement assistance
- Ecuadorians, Jamaicans and Filipinos have successfully integrated into the workforces of the United States, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Canada and The United Kingdom
- English is the first language of Jamaica, the number one foreign language spoken in Ecuador and an official language of The Phillipines
- Sample Profiles
Every year thousands of foreign workers come to Canada through the temporary foreign worker program. The temporary foreign worker program was created by the federal government to fill shortages in the Canadian labour market. The number of foreign workers in Alberta has increased rapidly in the last few years. Other provinces like Ontario, BC, Saskatchewan and Nova Scotia have also experienced a great demand of foreign workers.
WorkVantage International Workforce Solutions Inc. is a foreign worker placement agency specializing in foreign worker recruitment. We are a federal corporation based in Toronto and are authorized to work throughout Canada. Our foreign workers come from Jamaica, Ecuador and The Philippines. They are qualified, reliable and experienced, and may be the perfect solution in satisfying your organization's labour needs.
We have a wealth of experience in sourcing the right foreign workers for Canadian companies that are struggling with shortages and a high rate of employee turnover. Many of our clients are companies that have been forced to hire people with no experience or commitment and have found in foreign worker recruitment a solution to this problem.
Our staff are experienced professionals in the recruitment and placement of foreign workers as well as authorized Immigration Consultant members of The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) with experience in obtaining the necessary government authorization for your company (Labour Market Opinion, LMO) to hire foreign workers. We handle every aspect of the foreign worker recruitment process ourselves. This ensures the quality of the services we provide.
Our rates are clear and fair with NO hidden fees. We are so confident in our services that we provide a 3 month service guarantee.
Why choose our foreign workers?
Our foreign worker agency specializes in providing the most qualified personnel from abroad for Canadian companies. Our experience tells us that foreign workers:
- Are loyal and committed to their employers.
- Exceed the qualifications required for their jobs.
- Are willing to establish long term labour relations which allow them to seek permanent residence visas to settle in Canada indefinitely.
- Fulfill the employer's expectations.
Why our foreign worker agency (WorkVantage)?
- Customized Recruitment. We conduct customized recruitment based on your specific needs.
- Total Knowledge of the Ecuadorian, Jamaican and Filipino Labour Markets.
- Live Interviews. Our clients can interview our foreign workers via video-conference, or in person at our offices abroad.
- Government Paperwork Hassle Free. We advise and represent our clients before the government in order to obtain their approval (advertising/LMO) for hiring foreign workers in the shortest amount of time possible.
- Settlement Assistance. We provide informational sessions to the foreign workers on how to successfully integrate into Canadian society.
- We have placed foreign workers throughout Canada.
- Performance Guarantee. We offer a 3 month work performance guarantee.
- Sample Profiles at NO Charge. Feel free to ask for sample profiles of our foreign workers.
Labour Market Opinion (LMO)
In order to hire foreign workers, your company will need a positive Labour Market Opinion (LMO) issued by the government. In order to obtain a positive Labour Market Opinion (LMO) you have to comply with advertisement requirements, wages, labour conditions, preparing a recruitment efforts report and completing the application properly. Our Immigration experts will assist you in order to prepare the Labour Market Opinion (LMO) application for your company.
After a Labour Market Opinion (LMO) is issued the foreign workers can submit their work visa applications at the Canadian Embassy abroad. If the foreign workers are already in Canada then they can apply for a change of employer, or ask for a work permit extension with the same employer.
If you have already picked out your own foreign worker candidates, we can assist you by preparing the Labour Market Opinion (LMO) and the work visas/permits for those foreign workers.
To learn more please contact us
Industries we serve
We serve clients in all parts of Canada. Most of our clients have hired our services in order to bring in foreign workers for Alberta, Ontario, Saskatchewan and British Columbia. Through the temporary foreign worker program, we source qualified personnel for the following industries: hospitality, cleaning, restaurant, fast food, food processing, sales, apparel, clerical, customer service, warehousing, manufacturing, parts assembly, construction, oil, telecommunications, agriculture, automotive, electronics, and plastics.